You want to establish, grow and become more impactful online, right?

Well, you are in the right place!

I have 15+ years of experience building online brands and businesses. I speak on international stages to share my knowledge and passion for growing businesses infinitely online!

What an exciting time to do business!

You have millions of customers that need your products and services.
It’s time to show them who you are, develop a relationship with them and grow your business.

If you are ready to leverage the incredible power of social media to build your empire,
I have the most incredible way for you to learn at your own pace!

Through my monthly Social Media & Branding Monthly Masterclass you will join me
along with inspired entrepreneurs from around the globe to up your game, become more impactful and skyrocket your profits!

Say yes

to your business and dedicate the time to learning and applying easy to implement strategies each month!
Imagine where your business will be 1 year from now!!
Everything you learn in each masterclass will be practical and actionable to take your brand to the next level.

Let’s get your message to the masses in an authentic and impactful way!

Here we grow!

Sign up today and get immediate access to our private coaching group and begin elevating your brand today!

Plus

You’ll receive my ebook for free!
20 Ways to Improve your Social Media & Branding to get you into action.

Monthly Membership includes:

• Immediate access to our private coaching group
  • Access to past masterclass recordings
  • Access to the LIVE and interactive monthly masterclasses
  • Cross promotion with the members of the masterclass
  • Take action coaching challenges throughout the month!

$27_month

7 Comments on Social Media & Branding Monthly Masterclass

1. Slvia
    December 23, 2017 at 9:59 pm (4 months ago)

Hello Christa.
    I assisted to one of your presentations at the Usana’s international convention. I loved what I learned from you and actually motivated me to move into the “social media world”. I want to know If When I enroll in the a monthly subscription, I can get the recordings of the previous master classes, as well as recordings of the new ones that will take place in the month.
    Also I want to know More about what to expect to work on in your private coaching group.
    Thank you in advance.
    Thank you.

2. Denise
    December 31, 2017 at 12:12 am (4 months ago)

Hi Christa,
    I learned so much from you at USANA University in Chicago. A friend of mine, Brenda, has encouraged me to join the monthly social media mastermind group.

3. Brenda Lee Lewis
    February 19, 2018 at 10:32 pm (2 months ago)

Loving every experience in this group! I love the personal touch the most! This program is definitively worth every penny! (And then some) Thank you Christa!

4. Tiffany
    February 20, 2018 at 5:48 pm (2 months ago)

I am so thankful that I joined this masterclass. Over the past three months my instagram following alone as grown by almost 600 new genuine followers. The content in each Masterclass is so full of value I always learn something new. Really appreciate you sharing your knowledge with us Christa! X

5. Tiffany
    February 20, 2018 at 6:06 pm (2 months ago)

This master class has been so helpful for growing my brand online. I thought I had a good start but I have just learned so many things that have taken my branding to the next level. In the past three months my instagram alone has grown by about 600 real followers. So very grateful for this program thanks Christa!

6. Angela
    February 21, 2018 at 7:39 pm (2 months ago)

I just joined the masterclass and have already found it to be incredibly useful, fun and motivating! Christa is so on point and I love her energy!!

7. Lisa
    February 26, 2018 at 2:39 pm (2 months ago)

I have learned so much with Christa’s Social Media Masterclass, I’ve grown in numerous way and created more growth in my business and exposure. Christa offers up to date info, effective tips and strategies that she practices herself and brings to her class. Thank You Christa for all the research you practice and share with SM Masterclass xo