Take Action Challenges to take to increase revenue, improve your brand, grow your USANA business and get more organized!
These tasks are simple, straight forward and can be done in 15mins – 1 hour
Set up your MailChimp account (or the equivalent)
You are going to create 3 lists
- For your customers
- For your team (even if you don’t have a big team yet)
- For your personal brand (even if you’re not ready to do anything with this now)
Don’t worry about how everything all works, just create these lists for now. They have tutorials available and customer service support.
By doing this you’re telling the Universe that you are ready for a customer and team list of hundreds of thousands of people!
Go through your Facebook newsfeed and reach out to 2 new people (or way more) per day!
This reach out should only take 2 minutes per person. Keep it fun and personal.
Reach out to make a genuine connection and see where it can go, see how you can help them.
Once you’ve made that connection add them to your Diamond List (an ongoing list of your prospects).
Solidify your USANA business prospecting system and get really comfortable with it.
**** A lack of confidence in your system may be the reason you’re not growing at the rate you would like *****
YOUR TEAM WILL DUPLICATE YOUR SYSTEM
Our business is simple – it’s simply about repeating the process over and over until you meet the right people at the right time.
The steps that you take to Prospect – Present – Enrol – and Welcome new team members.
This is your unique style and everyone will use different tools in sharing USANA.
HERE ARE MY STEPS:
Step 1: Reach out and make a connection
Step 2: Once connection is made and potential need is established share how you would love to share an opportunity to work together with them.
Step 3: Use a short info video and get them on the call to talk about how it can work for them.
Here are some options:
Your own personal blog post, here’s mine
Step 4: Once you’re on the phone/Skype or in person you can have tools to share more specific details about USANA.
– The Newspaper (if you’re in person) Newspaper tutorial.
– The H&F slides on your iPad (if you’re in person)
– The online slides on the GCI website (great for phone or Skype) (give a presentation) Password: freedom
Step 5: Enrol them by connecting them to the products of the product package that would be best for them.
Step 6: Welcome them to the team
– Send welcome email
– Welcome them through social media on the GCI group and anywhere else.
Step 7: Make sure they know how to log in and start their training.
Step 8: Confirm interest in Platinum Pacesetter and if they are upgrading to a 3 business centre (if they don’t have one already).
Step 9: Lead them by example!
Write a blog post or a post on Facebook (if you don’t have a blog) about Why You Partnered With USANA
Be sure that it includes your unique USANA link ex: http://www.christajean.usana.com
Sign up as an affiliate with iHerb
I have tested this affiliate program for you and I think it is complementary to our business.
I use the affiliate code when I share where I buy my super foods for my smoothies, baking supplies, etc.
Word of caution: Do not invest a lot of time here, it’s just a little bonus that you can incorporate into your wellness promotions! As an example, if you share smoothie recipes and you use cacao powder, chia seeds etc, you can use your iHerb link to earn from those online purchases as well.
Multiple streams baby 😉
Follow these steps:
STEP 1 – Place an initial order
Use this discount code to save you $5-$10 GVZ535
STEP 2 – Once you have a customer account you will be given your own promo code which you earn a % off the sales that you refer. The steps to do this can be found here
Your Rate card
Create a personal rate card for the multi talented person that you are, so that when opportunities come up to get paid, you are ready and know what to charge!
There are many trades that you are an expert in or that people ask for your advice on.
Here are some examples and ideas to get the wheels turning:
- If you have a really strong following on social media then would you do a post to your network for a product/service or event that you liked? What could you charge? Ex: Social Media shout out reaching _____ of followers = $50
- If you can create graphics or cover images for FB pages easily what could you charge? Ex: Create a funky FB cover image for you = $25
- Are you great at proof reading and editing? Ex: I’ll proof read and edit your Ebook under 100 pages = $50
- Do you have a blog? You could have a price for sponsored posts or a rate sheet for ads on the sidebar.
- Are you a coach? What kind of power session can you offer?
- Are you a nutritionist or healer? Can you offer mini sessions or virtual sessions?
We all have skills that people will pay for. But, they’ll only pay for them if we know what our price is!
Your FB Business Page
If you have a page already:
- Increase your LIKES on your Business Page by 100 per month
- Improve the look, ask someone for branding help
If you don’t have a page yet:
- Launch one!
- Use your personal name
Write a wicked bio of yourself.
Here’s a template:
_____________ is a _____________ for people who _____________.
Through her _____________, _____________ and _____________, he’s / she’s here to help you / show you / remind you / teach you / inspire you / shake up your approach to _____________ — while making it all feel like _____________.
His / her advice / insights / opinions / tips / teachings / lessons / products / stories / artwork / designs / illustrations have been featured on _____________, _____________, _____________ and _____________.
(Or! If you haven’t been featured anywhere — yet! — try incorporating a few snappy testimonials: “Her adoring fans + customers have called her “_____________” and “_____________,” and one woman called her “THE _____________ to watch in 2014.”)
And when he’s / she’s not _____________-ing, you can find him / her indulging in _____________, _____________ and the occasional _____________.
Meet _____________ + get ready to _____________ at _____________.com.
Make the decision to attend convention every year.
- Call USANA and redeem your voucher if you have one from when you first enrolled
- Set up a weekly savings plan (if needed) to book your flight
- Book a hotel or make arrangements to bunk with someone
Buy your personal domain
Everyone should own the domain of their name!
- Go to GoDaddy or another domain company and buy your domain!
- Even if you don’t have a website, buy it.
- Even if your website is called something else, buy it.
Add a USANA button on the sidebar of your blog.
If you don’t have a blog, offer a blogger $100 (depends on their following) for the year to post your add on his/her site.
Here’s the coding for an ad that you can use, just change my link to yours.
<a href=”http://www.christajean.usana.com“><img alt=”USANA” src=”http://www.christarealba.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Christa-Realba-Usana-282×300.png” width=”200″ height=”218″ /></a>