Here is my exact step-by-step for my skincare routine for naturally youthful skin.
I treat myself to this routine nearly every morning and evening, the only exception is when I fall asleep putting my boys to bed.
Taking the time to take care of my skin has become such an act of self-love. Whenever I’m tired or I just don’t feel like it, I tell myself “you’re worth it”.
My 36-year-old skin thanks me for showing up for myself in this way by helping me look as young as I feel without any botox or fillers ever ever! No way am I putting that in my body.
Step 1. Remove any makeup or pre-cleanse
- Even though I don’t wear much makeup I always start with my conditioning makeup remover, which also acts as a pre-cleanse to remove the night or the day off my face.
Step 2. Time to cleanse
Step 3. Time to tone
- This is one of the most important steps of flawless skin because if you skip this step your skin is not prepped to get the most out of your treatment products in the following steps.
- I use a super moisturizing toner that leaves my skin feeling so refreshed!
Step 4. Treatment time
- This is where I see the results and my skin transforms within minutes.
- I use a vitalizing serum all over my face and an eye nourisher around my eyes.
- And then I press all that goodness in with my jade roller, which increases circulation giving me a plump youthful glow.
Step 5. Protect my skin for the day or moisturize for my beauty sleep
- The final step is moisturizing either for the day or the evening.
- My day cream has a natural SPF for 30.
- My night cream is intensive to nourish and heal my skin while I sleep.
My BONUS skincare treat Once a week I give myself a home facial with the best sheet masque of life!
Get all of the must-have skincare products I use daily here.
Here is my the Nova Sonic Cleanser I use for a deep clean.