What an incredible weekend! Mike and I woke up Monday morning, feeling so energized and thankful for all the memories we created with our team!
I love this time of year, everyone is happy and wants to be outside. There’s a new energy that the season brings. I love summer, I’m a total Cali girl at heart.
Speaking of Cali, we flew in our business partner Andre Gordon from LA to hang out with the team. We celebrated all the growth over the past year and the crazy blessing it is to grow together! Seriously the best business ever!!!
Friday night we hosted our first team party at our new home, it was such a party even the cops showed up 😉 You’ll have to ask me for the full story!
Saturday night Andre and I rocked the Empowering You Series with the goal to create #empoweredcouples and I’m happy to say that we did just that! Our team is more united then ever and the partnerships with the husbands and wives are stronger too.
We’re dreaming together and growing together!
There was so much excitement that I forgot to choose our #MuseOfTheWeek Thank goodness for Roni-Leigh LeRue who’s one of my dream girl assistants who reminded me.
Tip – surround yourself with people who have your back!
Our Muse Of The Week has been a muse of mine for a very long time….. As you may know I first made it as an entrepreneur as The Petite Fashionista, where I showcased the fashion, style and sass of petite celebrities. One of the celebs who frequented my site was Miss Kylie Minogue, the princess of pop and the epitome of all things fabulous and petite! I adore her so much, I even named our first baby after her, she’s a yorkie-poo with pink bows in her hair <3
My Dream Team girls and I wanted to choose a fit celeb, who had tunes we could shake our booties to, because we’re gearing up for the launch of the Beach Bum Lifestyle Program! It’s going to be the biggest summer for Beach Bum yet!
Tomorrow you’re invited to join me live with celebrity trainer Kathy Kaehler! The login/call details will be sent out tomorrow morning!
The #BeachBumLifestyle isn’t about rules, diets or strict exercise regimes, but you have to love your body and sweat you can get your sweat on any way you like…. 😉
So, now that I’m blushing, here are a few facts and inspiration on this weeks super fit, fun and fabulous muse, Kylie Minogue:
- SHE EATS TO FUEL Kylie and sister Dannii both follow the “low GI” way of eating as recommended by Australia’s top nutritionists. And the good news is it won’t just help you to drop pounds, it also helps to keep your mood on an even keel. As Kylie says: “You don’t want to be around Dannii or me if we don’t eat in this way.” She’d love the USANA MySmart™Shakes 🙂
- SHE’S A TOTAL BOSS BABE As of 2015, Minogue has had worldwide record sales of more than 80 million.
- SHE’S A TRENDSETTER She’s the reason why many of us wore the wide black lycra headband in the 90s
- SHE’S A SURVIVOR She was 36 when she was diagnosed with breast cancer on 17 May 2005. Four days later she had surgery and soon after she started chemotherapy, an experience she later likened to “experiencing a nuclear bomb”. She just celebrated 10 years cancer free!
- SHE FITS IN FITNESS She incorporates her fitness into her busy schedule, but doesn’t stick to a routine. She mixes it up with pilates, training at home and of course her intense dance choreography.
I was pretty obsessed with this song when it came out, this is when I discovered Kylie, but then my mom reminded me how much I loved Locomotion when I was little at her aerobics classes 🙂 So, like me I know you all know and love this age defying goddess!
What’s your fave Kylie song?
TAKE ACTION: Join me on the Beach Bum kick off call with you tomorrow!
Follow the posts on Instagram and Facebook this week to be inspired by this fit, determined and super fun songstress! #MuseoftheWeek
The mission of Muse of the Week is to be inspired and empowered by fabulous and fierce artists who’s music enhances our confidence and connects us to the limitless power within ourselves.
My inspiration for Muse of the Week came right before I fell asleep on a Sunday night after I was a buzz and full of inspiration from being on a Luscious Life Design Mentorship call. I was laying there and it just hit me, that music can totally change the energy of your day and sometimes there’s a song that feels like it was just meant for you. That song or that artist that makes you feel like you can do anything!
The song that did it for me was and still is Cream from Prince (blushing), my total theme song!
With Muse of the Week we discover new music, the artists, we move and we grow our lives and businesses!
Each week I wait for the inspiration of the next Muse.
pssst…. let’s chat! consider me your super resourceful and knowledgable girlfriend who see your truest potential. Book your free coaching call today!