It’s Victoria Day long weekend here in Canada, which means lots of backyard fun, family, friends, bonfires, fireworks, great food and dancing to fun music outside!
It also means summer is on its way!
And with the hot weather coming we need some fun summer tunes, enter the brand new album from Ellie Goulding, Delirium.
Now let’s get to know our Muse of the Week….
- She was born on the same day as me, December 30, a fellow Capricorn which explains her grounded nature and ambition.
- She’s transformed her body by eating a plant based diet and running to the gym before her workout. Learn more about her fitness routine.
- Ellie Goulding is a British singer, songwriter and guitarist who rose to fame after she won the Critics’ Choice Award at the Brits in 2010.
- She wrote her first song on her guitar at the age of nine.
- She developed a passion for electronic music, working with Starsmith and Frankmusik to develop her sound.
- In 2009 she was signed to Polydor Records although her debut single, Under The Sheets, was actually released on independent label Neon Gold Records.
- Her debut album, Light, was released in March 2010 and went to No.1 in the UK Album Charts.
- In 2013, Goulding performed at Gucci’s ‘Chime for Change’ to raise awareness of women’s education and health.
- In early 2015, Goulding’s song Love Me Like You Do was the soundtrack to the hit film Fifty Shades of Grey, and became the most-streamed track in the UK and worldwide in a single week.
Follow the posts on Instagram and Facebook this week to be inspired by this fit, determined and super fun songstress! #MuseoftheWeek
The mission of Muse of the Week is to be inspired and empowered by fabulous and fierce artists who’s music enhances our confidence and connects us to the limitless power within ourselves.
My inspiration for Muse of the Week came right before I fell asleep on a Sunday night after I was a buzz and full of inspiration from being on a Luscious Life Design Mentorship call. I was laying there and it just hit me, that music can totally change the energy of your day and sometimes there’s a song that feels like it was just meant for you. That song or that artist that makes you feel like you can do anything!
The song that did it for me was and still is Cream from Prince (blushing), my total theme song!
With Muse of the Week we discover new music, the artists, we move and we grow our lives and businesses!
Each week I wait for the inspiration of the next Muse.
pssst…. let’s chat! consider me your super resourceful and knowledgable girlfriend who see your truest potential. Book your free coaching call today!